Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Services

Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009 of cardiac arrest. His life was shadowed by many controversary issues, but I for one, grew up with his music and have always loved the music he sang and enjoyed his artistic abilities. I watched his memorial services, on t.v., today and thought the services where done very well - he was remembered by his incredible talent, humanitarian service to the world, love for his family and it showed me that even though he had it all, he was still lonely, confused and suffered greatly. I just keep thinking, that even though he has left behind three beautiful children, his soul is free now and he can feel true joy and happiness.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I was thinking the same things that you said as I watched his funeral. It is so sad when someones life is cut so short when they still had so much to live for....especially for his children. I do have to say that setting aside all of the "weirdness" that surrounded his life (especially the past several years) he is by far one of the most talented musicians ever and he changed the coarse of music in this world. He will be missed. May he rest in peace and may his children and family find comfort to help them move forward with their lives.